The melter for Industry 4.0
Advanced usability thanks to its control panel
It has a high impact-resistant 7″ touchscreen that is easy to use. It is quick to programme with a simple interface. It is possible to create several user profiles, customise areas, monitor in real time and obtain highly valuable technical data for equipment support.
All of Meler’s units use the same interface, making it extremely easy for users to learn how to use them, thus reducing training costs and increasing multi-skilling in the workplace.
- Removable HMI screen.
- Micron+ can come with an integrated pattern controller.
It has 3 configurable outputs and 3 configurable inputs.
Optional: Auto Standby to manage activity via an external signal.
Total connectivity for industry 4.0
Multiple connectivity options
- Remote control allows you to communicate with it from any device: smartphones, tablets… and from any place.
- Communication protocols for industry: Modbus RTU, Profibus, Profinet and Ethernet IP.
- It provides complete information about the current and past status of the unit.
- It allows the operator to anticipate the equipment’s maintenance needs.
- You can send a command or perform maintenance remotely, significantly improving the customer’s experience.
- USB for updates, backups & datalogger .
- It is fully integrated with the main machine, allowing all units to be controlled from a single interface.
- Online interconnection.
It reduces electrical energy consumption to a minimum
- Sequential heating.
- Uniform temperature distribution.
- Melting efficiency.
Use and maintenance
- Full accessibility.
- Cool Touch housing, ensuring maximum safety for the operator.
- The tank lid is large and opens fully, making it easier to fill and clean the tank.
- Low maintenance costs and long service life.