Meler improves its B4 range of melters for low and medium consumption
Based on constant communication with our partners and customers and continuous market analysis, we have improved the B4 range of gear pump melters.
The new range, which replaces the current one, offers a more attractive design as well as a new, more user-friendly pump control board with interesting features:
– Fully integrated on a single board
– Parameter protection via an access key
– Pump start-up safety lock
– Resettable safety thermostat for the tank
– External on/off and pump rotation control
– Key for displaying the external control voltage
– Max rpm and min rpm error configuration
– Rpm and inverter failure error display
– Input signal management (on external pump rotation control) with five programming points
B4 is intended for low and medium consumption and is available for PUR and EVA adhesives. In various versions, all with variable-speed motor, including the models: B4VS, B4 VS PUR and B4 Non Stop for low consumption and discontinuous production cycles.
Thanks to its design, the B4 range offers safety, precision and easy handling. It is very easy to maintain and clean because its components are simple to handle and the inside can be accessed conveniently, with removable covers and a hinged electrical box.