Focke Meler at FIMMA Maderalia
You will be able to visit us at stand number D-24.
Once again, for the third year running, Focke Meler will be present at FIMMA-Maderalia in Valencia, one of the most internationally recognised trade fairs for materials, components and technology for the furniture, wood and interior design industries.
Four days lie ahead, from 6 to 9 February, during which professionals from the world of the furniture, interior design and architecture industries will come together to share news and interests and, in turn, during which Focke Meler will be presenting its innovative gluing solutions for the furniture and wood industries.
This is the 38th edition of FIMMA, the International Trade Fair for Machinery and Tools for Furniture, Woodwork and Decoration and it is being held jointly with Maderalia, the trade show where materials and components for furniture, woodwork and decoration are the focus of attention.
Focke Meler is taking part in FIMMA-Maderalia so that it can display its gluing applications in the furniture sector. This year, it will be presenting the following products for the first time:
- Micron PUR gear.
- Especially designed for melting PUR adhesives.
- A system that keeps the adhesive’s properties intact thanks to its airtight tank lid.
- B4 Non Stop.
- Melter for low consumption and discontinuous production cycles. Ensures substantial energy savings because it only melts the adhesive you need, when you need it.
- Also designed for reactive adhesives (PUR).
- Micron gear.
- Ensures a continuous flow of adhesive.
- Careful treatment of the adhesive.
- Optimal use of energy consumption.
- Adjustable head.
- Allows precise dispensing, with high-quality finishes and adequate adhesive consumption.
- It is highly flexible to operate thanks to its design.
- NC applicator.
- Configured to order to meet any application need.
These products will be displayed at the trade fair in Valencia, which will bring together 466 exhibitors and 783 global companies and brands from 15 countries (including Focke Meler) in an area of 61,000 square metres, with a strong impetus to the presence of trade missions from the Maghreb, the Middle East, Latin America and Europe.